Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. Previously called CyanogenMod ROM and later renamed to LineageOS, this is arguably the most popular custom ROM, and it comes with a variety of features. This custom ROM works on a wide range of smartphones.
- First of all Full unroot your device and remove roots apps and restart the phone.
- These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by MediaTek chipset.
- So, let’s get started and explore how you can root your Samsung Galaxy A50 without TWRP recovery.
- This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.
- The first boot after Odin can take easily up to 10 minutes so keep patience.
Bliss POP is another Galaxy A custom ROM which is quite popular due to its features. It packs major features from CM and other features from AOKP. Bliss POP has its own features stock firmware file and functions which makes it unique.
- You can flash your device with Recovery mode or Flash tool.
- When the phone boots up, check if you can find Google apps such as Maps, YouTube, and Play Store.
- Therefore, Samsung Galaxy A50 owners are good to go with this specialized guide.
All the major features from all the ROMs are present in this ROM. It is based on Android Marshmallow and packs all the features of Marshmallow.
The Bootloader unlocking process will affect your Samsung SM-A500H phone data like images, videos, and files. We advise you before start unlocking bootloader you need to create a backup and save it in a safe location. On this page, you will learn how to unlock the bootloader on your Samsung SM-A500H. Using the bootloader you can install custom ROM, custom recovery, custom kernel, and flash the factory images, etc. The bootloader will help you to unlock your device legally binding, but it will affect the device warranty. Samsung doesn’t allow you to unlock the bootloader. Mostly Android OEM manufacturers lock the bootloader, if you want to install any CUSTOM ROM, you must need to unlock the bootloader of your SM-A500H.